[Bf-committers] better integration of python scripts : nd attempt.

Jacques Guignot bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:12:04 +0000

First, I would apologize concerning my first post on the same subject.
There were *lots* of bugs, and I'm afraid I released way too soon...

This attempt should be ok, I hope.

1) Download two files at this adress :

 http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jacques.guignot/file.tgz

 and http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jacques.guignot/scripts.tgz

2) You will have 2 archives file.tgz and scripts.tgz

 file.tgz contains only one file : headerbuttons.c.
 Uncompress it in your blender source tree (make a copy of the
 original file before?) scripts.tgz must be uncompressed and
 untarred in your home directory.
 Under Unices, it is obvious, with windows, I dunno where it is.
( I think that with 2000 and XP, it should be something like C:\Documents and Settings\usrename )
 3) Recompile

 4) You will find a new entry in the upper menu bar. It is
 obvious to use...