[Bf-committers] Release managers AHOY!

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:14:04 -0400

On Wednesday, September 24, 2003, at 08:37 AM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> CVS is ready, new splash included. tagged.
> Mail me (or irc /msg) where I can get the distros. I will post
> article, and even a collection of demo files!

Would it be possible for the OS X platform manager to contact me
directly at bischofftep@mac.com? I have been unable to compile ever
since upgrading to the latest system & dev tools, and I want to see if
this is just my system or if there's a problem with the current code
and the current dev tools & OS. If there is, then Blender will not
compile on a G5 until we nail down the problems.

Thanks,

-Bischofftep