[Bf-committers] Release 2.28c progress

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:07:20 +0200

Hi,

> http://reblended.com/www/broken/interface/graphics/228csplash.jpg

Ha, thanks!

>> Just found out Theeth's grabber/rotate/scale patch wasn't committed
>> yet... he'll get time for it until tomorrow morning (GMT)... :)
>
> Actually I found a small issue with the helpline drawing, but I'll
> mention
> that to theeth.

I rather have theeth to stick to what has been approved on & tested.
The 'numerical input' for transform() was the feature theeth could
commit.
What he described as 'helpline' I would like to see myself first...

This is not a 'real' release, and there's no reason to hurry with last
minute committing of unexpected changes in Blender.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org