[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src headerbuttons.c

Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:00:56 +0200

Hi,

Oops. Typo! Should be 'c'.
I also know we didn't do a 'b'. I thought to skip that, because too
many people then think it's for 'beta'. Naming it 'c' right away at
least makes curious what all has changed!

We can review naming conventions later. Probably best to avoid all
confusion, and go for numbers (2.32.1 etc) or adopt odd/even releases
(2.30 stable, 2.31 prerelease, 2.32 stable, etc).
Main reason is we've not really iterated yet to a predictable release
cycle itself. For each release it remains a surprise what's ready or
stable and what's not. :)

-Ton-