[Bf-committers] WIndows Nvidia/ATI coders!

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:55:41 +1200

On Linux, GeForceFX 5200 1GB Ram I get:

Memoryblock free: pointer not in memlist
Malloc returns nill: len=233280000 in imb_addrectImBuf
Segmentation fault

If I add another GB of swap, it renders, but with:
Memoryblock free: pointer not in memlist

and
Memoryblock imb_addrectImBuf: end corrupt
when Blender exits, but it doesn't crash.

The scene is of the Earth, with James Hastings Trew's 10k textures - the total
amount of memory used is ~ 1700M

Can you post the .blend or try with more memory?

I'll give it a run through Valgrind to try to trace those Memoryblock errors.

Kester