[Bf-committers] Better integration of the python scripts in blender's UI

Tomas Golembiovsky bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:20:56 +0200

Jacques Guignot wrote:

 > with windows, I dunno where it is.

Under NT it's usually:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Not a Number\Blender

 > Very strange...
 > dirent.h seems to be in the standard C #includes...

It's missing in my compiler too (using MS Visual Studio .NET)

 > (I did not change the includes, just added a few functions)

You had to add this line
#include<dirent.h>
because it's missing in my "old" hederbuttons.c, and you're using it's
functions :)

And you're missing some header(s) 'cause I'm receiving this warning:

headerbuttons.c(3582) : warning C4013: 'PyRun_SimpleString' undefined;
assuming extern returning int

So I have commented that #include statement and compiled blender.
It works, but not as I expected :(
I'll do some experiments and let you know. (fortunately I found dirent
for win32 in source of the gimp)

--

Tomas Golembiovsky

WEB: nyoxi.mysteria.cz
ICQ: 346980487

Abbott's Admonitions

1. If you have to ask, you're not entitled to know.

2. If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked
the question.