[Bf-committers] Better integration of the python scripts in blender's UI

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:58:21 -0400

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 02:51 PM, Greg McBride wrote:

> I can compile the tree with the old file. It will also compile with the
> include <dirent.h > commented out but the Python menu button doesn't
> show
> any scripts. Or maybe I didn't put them in the right place.

My bet is that dirent.h contains directory entry information that is
needed here. Is this a header file specific to one system? Are there
other routines which can better help use system routines to navigate
directories and folders?

What do the current file and image selectors use?

-Bish