[Bf-committers] Better integration of the python scripts in blender's UI

Greg McBride bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:51:24 +0200

I can compile the tree with the old file. It will also compile with the
include <dirent.h > commented out but the Python menu button doesn't show
any scripts. Or maybe I didn't put them in the right place.