[Bf-committers] features! features! get your juicy little features!

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:15:05 -0400

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 06:14 PM, Roel Spruit wrote:

> 2) get faces with same uv-image
> 	this feature (located under the special (wkey) menu in facemode)
> selects
> all faces that have the same uv-image as the active face.
> 	especially handy when you want to re-map 1 image and don't want to
> select
> all faces that have this image.

Question:

Is it possible to do the following operations in faceselect mode, and
if not can they be added?

* "Add to selection" using this new function. I.e. if you have 5 UV
textures on one object and you want to select 3 of them you could
select one face, hit this new function, then shift-select another one
and hit the function again...

* "Select Swap" selects the unselected and unselects the selected...
this way you can (with the above idea) quickly select any non-textured
faces (or is this already possible some other way?).

Thanks!

-Bischofftep