[Bf-committers] Call for GameEngine developers

maci_ray bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:39:29 +0200 (CEST)

 --- Martin <martin@cyber-dog.freeserve.co.uk> schrieb:

> Although a relative newbie to Blender, my reasons for wanting to use and
> contribute to it are:
>
> 1)    Open source (a moral sort of thing)
> 2)    The BlenderPlayer and browser plug in capabilities

That are my main favourites, too. But I think there should
be much more activety to the gameengine!

> What I want is a game engine which is small, easily downloadable and
> installable, capable of network connection for control of gameplay and

With the geometry thing I could help you out. I implemented real mesh
replacement through python. Although it has some limitations, I could
send you a patch.

> This means decent Python support in the game engine!

I posted another patch for enumeration of game objects recently.
Please test it.

Maci_Ray.
Happy to see at least some feedback.

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de