[Bf-committers] Call for GameEngine developers

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:20:33 +1200

Hi Martin,

I've also been poking the game engine recently - with Hos's help I've updated
the ODE physics support in tuhopuu2.

I'm also thinking of trying to break into the OpenGL side of things - maybe
look at Cg & nVidia's pixel shaders.

Kester