[Bf-committers] draw loop

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 21:00:24 -0400

On Saturday 13 September 2003 11:28 am, car wrote:
> Coolness!
> No complaints. It just needs some basic improvements. Like drawing a
> circle
> on a plane should make a circle. But no biggie. This is cool anyway..

I specifically chose to leave the subdivide point at the 50% mark.  It's way
too hard to draw an accurate cut line with the mouse and would be difficult
to keep the UV mapping right.   This tool was meant more for ways to add
geometry to selected areas (like around the mouth or eyes of characters).
The UV mapping gave me nightmares as it was.... It's an "-ottomy" knife, not
an "-ectomy" knife....

If you want a round hole, just select the new edges, Curs->Sel,  then hit the
"To Sphere" button.
You may be a hacker if. . .
 More than 15% of your Hard Drive consists of core dumps. . .
         And you buy a larger drive so you can keep them.
Robert Wenzlaff                   rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com