[Bf-committers] Help Moving Code: QT

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:27:00 +0200

Hi,

Lucky I never upgrade stuff until it's absolutely required! :)

I have no idea how the ID is defined in the quicktime libs, but when
that's not a typedef, the #undef won't work.

Rob changed code to remove Quicktime code from Blender, I guess he
should do that for usiblender.c as well... or check what he did, and
copy it.

-Ton-