[Bf-committers] Help Moving Code: QT

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

Heya,

You can pretty safely #undef ID after you include any quicktime
headers, but before you include local blender headers.  I seem to
remember a similar problem in Allegro, and #undefing ID worked just
fine.  IIRC, the ID define is just an alias for a simple type anyway...

Long story short, unless you're using quicktime's ID definition you can
just remove it.
- Charles