[Bf-committers] KnifeSubdivide and turning corners...

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:20:41 -0700 (PDT)

   Well, I can't give you any hints about the code, but I can say a big
thankyou from the Blender community!  This has been a top feature request for a
very long time.  Great work!  Hope you can work out the bugs. :-)

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl