[Bf-committers] OSX Plugins (was: Re: Status of OSX stuff)

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:46:24 -0400

On Friday, August 8, 2003, at 10:35 AM, Kent Mein wrote:

> For this bit,  I have a test program that seems to work just fine,
> so I'm not sure why it isn't working, the biggest problem is I have no
> clue how to run blender through a debugger on OSX.

Kent:

I've made some pretty significant progress on this, actually getting
the plugin to load so far, but now running into more subtle problems
that are a tad beyond me.

Can you send me this test program so I can compare notes?

I think part of the problem lies in the "test for error" function. I
may need to change how it gets called using an #ifdef __apple__ to get
this to work.

Thanks,

-Bischofftep