[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes aug 31

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:15:42 -0700 (PDT)

   Hrmm... is someone going to work on porting the rest of the shader system
from tuhopuu 1?  (i.e. textures influencing shader parameters)

   I feel rather bad about not helping out much lately, because the shader
system really is primarily my responsibility.  But a combination of working on
other personal projects, needing time with friends, and just generally being
lazy--and, also, not having access to a good development box with a high-speed
internet connection (for CVS)--have kept me from doing anything with the
Blender code.

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl