[Bf-committers] Patch to fix aliasing problems.

Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:27:47 +0200

Hi,

Yep, good description, and I look forward to someone coding it! :)

A potential good solution might be still adding a special buffer for
this, with actual non(-gamma) corrected original floating point values.
Here we'll need a plugin interface or something to turn it into regular
32 bits values.

By default then processing can be still done as it is now.

Hope you can agree with just adding Roberts patch without extra option
button, and look at it again when someone comes with glow effect code.

-Ton-