[Bf-committers] Who saved the angels?!

Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:52:41 +0200

Hi,

Is that typo folklore? Yeez....
True folklore is of course Suzanne "ooh ooh" Monkey, the "blender -y"
text, or the "rt" button. That's something we should not even
*consider* to touch! :)

I remember one of the NaN coders, Janco, to go over the Tooltips. He
did a relative quick job, with mostly pretty shallow descriptions. The
typo *could* be a joke, but most likely it is just an error. Douglas
did a good job in improving that.

Being the original Minister Of Silly Blender Names, I don't mind just
to fix this. Let's better make our own folklore!

-Ton-