[Bf-committers] Who saved the angels?!

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:23:23 -0400

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 10:17 PM, Martin Poirier wrote:

> The tooltip for the Smooth function button in the Edit
> buttons window used to be "Flatten angels". I thought
> this was part of Blender's folklore, but it seems
> someone thought otherwise and corrected the spelling.

I've been going through the source code and cleaning up the Tool Tips
for quite some time now. The idea is to make the functionality of every
button more obvious to new users, and good reminders to experienced
users who can't recall how to make that button work.

I did change this. The angels are my fault.

I don't have commit rights, so Ton must've approved of my changes & put
them in at some point. If so, he'll be the one to make the call here.

:-)

-Bischofftep