[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #396 - 12 msgs

Robert Wenzlaff bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:54:54 -0400

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 12:14 am, bf-committers-request@blender.org
wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> The code looks correct!
> I can commit this for you, but propose to do without the new "clip osa"
> button or option. The unified render can clip by default, no harm.
> Right?

Some have expressed interest in using values over 1.0 for a bloom feature....
But that sounds kinda dodgy.  The values would still be in the face data,
anyway.  The button was intended for further testing,  since I don't have
every possible .blend file....  It does simplify the code a bit.
Perhaps a #if CLIPOSA, and default make has it true?  Or hide the button on
the user settings screen?

I know what you are saying.  If we give them a button, and later take it away,
the users will scream bloody murder.

I will leave it to your judgment.
       I prefer Rush to G. Gordon Liddy.
        After all, the Watergate Tapes