[Bf-committers] Who saved the angels?!

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:17:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hey!

The tooltip for the Smooth function button in the Edit
buttons window used to be "Flatten angels". I thought
this was part of Blender's folklore, but it seems
someone thought otherwise and corrected the spelling.

Blenderhead unites and shout loud for the angels to be
put back in!

Martin
PS: This isn't a joke, I really think this is part of
the NaN heritage and should be kept as it was. Makes a
good inside joke anyway, and it's not like the
spelling error makes the tooltip much harder to understand.