[Bf-committers] Blender Projects Could Not Connect to Database

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:00:51 -0400 (EDT)

Ton, I don't have access to the database files (the last time I checked),
and I'll be travelling on business the next 2 days.  I'll be happy to look
into this issue further when I get back, but I'll understand if you can't
wait that long.