[Bf-committers] Radiosity buttons

Stephen Swaney bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 12:26:00 -0600

Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> We need to revise the makefiles stuff btw. The past weeks I only saw
> troubles with people compiling corrupt versions because dependencies
> were not handled correctly. Especially cygwin suffers from it, but also
> MSVC. Not sure about autoconf... at least the old NaN makefiles perform
> pretty well here.

I have been using the autoconf stuff to do incremental builds
on linux.  Not exactly rigorous testing, I know, but it seems
to be holding up ok.

There was a problem with linking the SDL tests in ./configure
on some platforms ( where some == mine ) but Michel fixed that.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney@swbell.net