[Bf-committers] A few issues...

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:52:44 +0100

Hi,

Uhh... it's all getting a bit complex with last minute work... let's
not commit changes unless you're at IRC and I have confirmed no release
was built yet.

This is something we can postpone for the next update as well. The
splash mentions 'preview release', and so it will be communicated at
site etc.

-Ton-