[Bf-committers] Radiosity buttons

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:28:32 +0100

Hi,

Can't confirm this either... might well you need a more elaborate
recompile?

We need to revise the makefiles stuff btw. The past weeks I only saw
troubles with people compiling corrupt versions because dependencies
were not handled correctly. Especially cygwin suffers from it, but also
MSVC. Not sure about autoconf... at least the old NaN makefiles perform
pretty well here.

-Ton-