[Bf-committers] game engine news, two months eta

car bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:22:39 -0700 (MST)

ughh,, is this true
?http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author=Van%20Den%20Bergen%2C%20Gino/104-5087235-8088721
It says 2004 is when the book will come out. That is another two months, if even
that .

I say we revolt. Of course we can not do that. But is there not some other way
Ton ? I thought you said that he offered something a while back but it was only
closed source. I say we vote to make a sub branch for that closed source bit.
Sort of like Tuhopuu. So at the least users that have waited this long can have
something new to play with as we all wait for the real editable engine.
PS I hope like even so much this does not send in HTML .