[Bf-committers] Last little things..

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:05:14 +0100

Hi,

I am finished with my long list... might still do some fixes when
needed. Drop in at irc.freenode.net #blendercoders to do quick
reporting! Also when you still want to commit stuff, hint me first.
Testing fitness for your OS/hardware has priority now.

Today I'll take care of:

- new .B.blend (intrr & unnamed wanted to make one... deadline today!)
- new splash (Samo design) with clear statement on 'work in progress on
UI'
- committing release number 2.30 (also in 'make release')
- changelog file

-> Python team: can you mail me the notes for Python?

Aim is to have this evening/night (CET) it all CVS frozen/ready for the
release managers to start building. I will mail to this list to
announce it.

Thursday evening (CET) I hope to have binaries in... will then prepare
blender.org article and frontpage / download section at
www.blender3d.org. If the release managers 'OK' their versions, it'll
be launched, otherwise later... I have someone standby to minimize our
website, might slashdot attack us!

Thanks,

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org