[Bf-committers] And the nominees are...

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:48:51 +0100

Heya !

I wrote in a previous mail (which is stuck waiting for moderator aproval
(again))
that  I can't take the credits for the mousewheel integration all by myself.
It was a joint venture of coding by beergeek, Hos, Maarten(Ghost) and me.
Also, I didn't add much to the AVI codec support, this code was already
present during the NaN era.

If i'm being nominated, let it only be for the Quicktime stuff and the
Freetype
font import. Thankyou,

Rob.