[Bf-committers] Planning!

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:34:42 -0500

On Monday, October 27, 2003, at 12:25 PM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> - To make it all feasible, I'll have to work quick and need freedom to
> make quick decisions as well. I need your support and backup on that
> during the next weeks. :)

Ton:

I've offered to continue my work with the Tool Tips... while the most
egregious ones have been fixed (such as the Radio button in materials
saying "Makes material insensitive to mist") there are some that are
still worth rewording IMO.

Would you like that to be done prior to this upcoming release, or is
this a low-priority item? If you want it done, is it "safe" to get into
the code now? :-)

-Bischofftep