[Bf-committers] Suzanne awards

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:57:53 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> - Alexander Ewering
>    Audio in sequencer, Mesh Undo

I hate to say it, but you should also mention the following:

 - I was the first person to implement the fixed and recursive
   envmapping, which is quite a hype the last weeks on the elysiun
   forums (never seen so many "shiny reflections"  renders before :-));

 - the SHIFT-G (group select) menu.

 - Various bugfixes
   - Armatures from set scenes
   - ZBuffer in sequence plugins
   - Memory leak in mesh_displist_orco,
   - the "Smooth" flag transition on extrude

 - the '3D view to camera feature' (SHIFT-NUMPAD0)

Sorry, I know you can't remember everything, you have enough
work yourself!

I bet nobody will vote for me anyway because of personal hatred,
but well, it's just to complete the list :)