[Bf-committers] Added "Assign New" button to vertex groups

Desoto bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 01:38:25 -0500

Hi Again,

For those of you who didn't read my post about "Assign New" for material
indexes, basically the function of the "Assign New" button is to
condense the process of created a vertex group and assigning selected
verteces to it into one step instead of two.  You simply select a bunch
of verts and press "Assign New" and it creates a new vertex group and
assigns the selected verts to it.  Again, its not a major feature
suggestion, but its pretty handy if you ask me.  Let me know what you
think!  Thanks! :D

P.S.  This patch file covers both "Assign New" for material indexes and
"assign new" for vertex groups.  I hope that alleviates any confusion.
If you guys want I'll try to limit myself to posting one patch file for
everything I add at the end of the night.  Just a bit eager thats all ;)
  Thanks again!