[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: Loop selection

Roel Spruit bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:39:18 +0200

Trying out my bf commit will answer 99% of your questions.

for the other 1 %:

let's say these are 2 loops..

[][][][]
[][][][]

now I select 1 of them
[x][x][x][x]
[ ][ ][ ][ ]

I add the other one to the selection (so far so good)
[x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x]

and I remove 1 from the selection (uhoh!)
[ ][ ][ ][ ] <----only the top row of verts stays selected, so not the
entire FACE

So you see, this even occurs with just 2 loops, not just with 3 side-by-side
loops.
No way to get around this, other than a VERY complicated way of saving
loop-data.

sorry!

Roel