[Bf-committers] Added HSV color selection to Vertex Paint button group

desoto bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:57:54 -0400

Hi all,

I saw a feature request in the blender.org forums from a user nicknamed "ideasman" about adding HSV color selection to the vertex paint button group.  Knowing full well that the developers are busy with more important things, and that it wouldn't be that difficult to implement if I looked at it long enough, I took it upon myself to try and add the feature and succeeded!  :D  I hope someone has the time to review it and perhaps commit the feature so everyone can enjoy it.  The patch file should be included and if it isn't please contact me so I can supply it.  Thanks for your time!

-Desoto