[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #459 - 3 msgs

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:15:26 -0800

If I under stand the message correctly, the problem you're having is,
'shift-selecting multiple vertices in edit mode'.
I just compiled the latest CVS. I have no problem 'shift selecting'
multiple vertices. I have had some funny effects though, but deleting
the old .B.blend file fixed them.
OS X 2.6

Michael Velikanje