[Bf-committers] Issues with vertical alignment.

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 19:39:00 +0200

Hi,

Yep I know, all work in progress!

To be able to work with vertical buttonswindow, we need to find another
way to show the options there. For example pulldown/pullups etc.

(you still can middlemouse scroll btw)

No idea what "align window-headers vertically as well" is.

-Ton-