[Bf-committers] MacOS Compile Solved - WARNING

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:44:13 +0200

Hi,

C code doesnt support name spaces.

I've done all Blender ports in the past, and only in 2 occasions had to
solve a name conflict. It's pure overkill to change Blender just for
improper usage of Quicktime libs in Blender.

Right now don't have time to look at this problem... it's still just a
matter of properly removing quicktime libs and calls from blender code,
and write a wrapper for it in the audio or movie lib itself.

Quick hack: copy the aiff.h to aiffx.h, and rename ID in it to ID_ or
so...

After the conf & when 2.3 is a bit mature I will upgrade to new OSX
too. Then the problem will be at my workstation as well... so you bet
it will be fixed then! :)

-Ton-