[Bf-committers] blenderbuttons / mouse pointers

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:00:14 +0200

Hi,

The blender interface_API.txt  describes how to add space for new
buttons.
Is in bf-blender/blender/doc/
Once we have a full makeover of the icons (including icon rows), i can
help fixing the defines in resources.h. No prob. For now it's
sufficient to add a couple of rows, and add corresponding defines to
the resources.h file.

You don't want to know how i did cursors in Blender in the past... :)
I coded a buttons panel, with TOG|SHO|BIT buttons, in a grid, and
exported the values to a file, to be included as plain C code.

Here is the code:

	/* short arr[16]; */
	/* for(b=0; b<16; b++) { */
	/* 	for(a=0; a<16; a++) { */
	/* 		uiDefBut(block, TOG|SHO|BIT|(15-a), 0, "", 100+12*a, 100-12*b,
12, 12, &arr[a],0,0,0,0); ,""*/
	/* 	} */
	/* } */
	/* DefBut(BUT, 1001, "print",	50,100,50,20, 0, 0, 0, 0,0); */

I cant find the 'print' code anymore, but can look like

for(a=0; a<16; a++) printf("%x, ", arr[a]);
printf("\n");

You'll have to export the two bitmaps (white and black) separate.
Are there better cursor design programs? I can hack it in some panel,
with the 'Rt' button set at 111 or so... ;-)

-Ton-