[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src editobject.c

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 00:28:41 +0200

Hi,

Another warning:

editobject.c:748: warning: passing arg 2 of `VecSubf' from incompatible
pointer type

-> VecSubf(vec, &base->object->obmat[3], cmat[3]);

this should be:

-> VecSubf(vec, base->object->obmat[3], cmat[3]);

(do you commit?)

-Ton-