[Bf-committers] Re: #blendercoders meeting notes (Additional notes)

Martin Poirier bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- Roel Spruit <Roel@spruitje.nl> wrote:
> 5) Transform Stuff
>
> - <_broken> yeah - should turn off the helpline when
> rotating->MMB
> 	<theeth> easy to fix
> - <_broken> I'm sometimes getting weird helpline
> angles when moving multiple
> verts in editmode > MMB
> 	<theeth> _broken: if you have a screen shot or a
> stetch, it would help
>   <_broken> scaling too
>   	<theeth> lots of bugs with scaling, I know

The first two have been fixed, moving to scaling bugs
now.

> Committing order:
> <theeth> Helplines
> <theeth> axis Constrain
> <theeth> numerical input
> <theeth> vertice snapping
> <theeth> new mirror tool

That's not commiting order, I just said that to make
the separate point clear. The commiting order will
most probably be:

new mirror tool
axis Constraint
Helplines
numerical input
vertice snapping

> 6) Tuhopuu-BF synchronisation
>
> - <theeth> Auto-IK
> - Theeth: will commit fixes he made in tuhopuu

Please note that this does NOT include Auto-IK.
Auto-IK is something Hos was working on, and I don't
know its current status. However, I will port all the
other fixes he did.

Martin