[Bf-committers] Panel auto resize bug

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:25:18 +0200

Hi,

Nope, the HOME key scales, and automating this will be extremely
annoying with context switching. For example; having only 2 panels in
view, go to editmode, and suddently have 5 panels. Or: when you
collapse a few. Scale really has to be fixed.

The purpose is to find a method that you only once initialize the
windows, either vertical or horizontal, and after that you should have
no need for further 'home key' pressing. If you like buttons small,
they stay small. When panels dont fit in the available space, you can
use mouswheel and pageup/pagedown to view them all. Or collapse one or
2.

-Ton-