[Bf-committers] Panel auto resize bug

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 10:07:49 +0200

Hi,

I've had a lot of troubles finding a good heuristic for auto align.
First of all I wanted the headers to align in horizontal mode... so
aligning them at the top was the logical choice. Also when you switch
to vertical or back, the first panel stays where it is.

Adding more constraints will increase the size of the panel. I see
there's an error in the align code that doesn't keep the headers
aligned... I will fix that.

Of course; this type of flexible size Panel is best used in vertical
align mode!

In the version in CVS I see one Constraint drawing error, which
disappears after redraw. I fix that.

The align code is quite simple, and you can try some variants
yourself... :)

-Ton-