[Bf-committers] Grid problems

Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:00:17 +0200

Hi,

Ah, the z-value of lines... as you can notice it's an oldie, at least
in 2.28 as well. I fix that of course.

Yes, the grid value purposedly is (ab)used to define what the basic
'unit' in Blender is. Maybe it should be called 'unit' or so btw... I
know people like to name it 'cm' or 'inch' as well.

For defining what acceptable min/max values for buttons are
(clipend/start etc) it uses the grid unit value now. Otherwise you end
up with meaningless minimums and maximums. Its not really thought over
well... something to improve once. And something that's in Blender
since 1.0 BTW.

-Ton-