[Bf-committers] checking menu behaviour

Sat, 11 Oct 2003 20:18:19 +0200

Hi,

I make a lot of commits of work in progress, not every checkout is fit
for review... sorry. I do my best not to commit experiments anymore.

Please review:

The 'outo open' of 'menu buttons' wont become default, it will be
removed or
become a user option. I am experimenting with it to get it all OK.
The 'auto open' for secondary levels in pulldowns will remain there

Check the latest state of menu buttons. for example the mode
selector: you can use such buttons in three ways,

- click on it, it opens and you can select
- click-and-hold-mouse, move, release at item you want to select
   (this was the old method)
- move mouse over button, wait, it opens

The 'auto open' threshold time can be user setting too of course.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org