[Bf-committers] Re: new GUI weirdness

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:12:36 -0400 (EDT)

ok, i bring it up fresh. align buttons are in free.
I grab the anim panl with LBM on the head and drag it up
under the 3dwindow. i hit home, and it doesn't size the four
panel completely inside the buttons window area. they all still
have a piece outside, it apears to ensure that the center
of the panel is inside the window area. this leave the anim
window ungrababble (sp?) since the header is above the center
of the panel.

if i then move the remaining panel up into the button area
and hit home _then_ all the panels are inside the window
area.... donno weird :-)