[Bf-committers] about last commit

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:29:19 +0200

Hi,

-> MSVC needs updating, remove the buttons.c from compiling!

I've removed a load of warnings from blender/src/. Now it compiles
-Wall completely clean, with as exception a few unused functions that's
part of development.
Hint: setenv NAN_QUIET for nice clean prints in console.

I noticed Hos, Intrr and Goofster committed new warnings in code,
especially using functions that are not prototyped. I think it's a good
habit to commit code that - at least - doesnt add new warnings. :)

Since I try to anticipate on a code reorganisation too, I'd like to
keep it that way, then I can see immediately what my actions do... a
clean workfloor is good starting point to make a new mess you know!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org