[Bf-committers] Pupmenu conventions. (Was: CVScommit:blender/source/blender/src edit.c)

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:00:08 +0200

Hi,

The numerical hotkey option for menus is hardcoded in the menu system
itself, it always works, and always counts from the top.
This is so incredible simple & functional, that I'm really surprised
someone thinks to drop that consistancy.
The return event code for 'knife tool' (11) has nothing to do with it.

The Wkey menu in Blender is the worst example to look at... I've added
it a long time ago to have easy access to new options we coded, it has
no meaning, nor it was thought out to be a major hotkey. Only: "If it
doesn't fit anywhere, put it in the Wkey menu!"
Should be replaced with the 'context toolbox'.

-Ton-