[Bf-committers] V2.3 information (was V3.0 information)

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:47:39 +0200

Hi,

>> 1) I'd like to now where I can take some information about the next
>> version of Blender V3.0 ? And where I can discuss a bit about it...
>> I've
>> many thinks to say about Portability and the events processing loop
>> design.

At the place where you subscribed you can read the logs of discussions
here, also funboard mailing list is interesting. At frontpage of
blender.org you can find a general UI article and roadmap.

>> 2) As i've wroten in past, I've made the port of Blender on
>> Pegasos/MOS, a
>> new PPC architecture. I'm working with the current version V2.28c.
>> It's
>> working... but it's not currently usable (I've made the first binary
>> yesterday ;)) because I'm using a software version of an OpenGL
>> library,
>> not public yet.

Always interesting, new binary in our family!

-Ton-