[Bf-committers] V3.0 information ?

Yomgui bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:37:56 +0200

Hi,

1) I'd like to now where I can take some information about the next version of Blender V3.0 ?
And where I can discuss a bit about it... I've many thinks to say about
Portability and the events processing loop design.

2) As i've wroten in past, I've made the port of Blender on Pegasos/MOS, a
new PPC architecture. I'm working with the current version V2.28c. It's
working... but it's not currently usable (I've made the first binary
yesterday ;)) because I'm using a software version of an OpenGL library, not
public yet.

Regards,
Guillaume