[Bf-committers] C++ flags

Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:16:09 +0200

Hi,

Don't know if this is c++ only?

I like warning "warning: implicit declaration of function" for example,
to give you notice of using a call with no prototype.

The 'bad function cast' and 'nested externs' I have no knowledge of...

I've made habit of removing all warnings from c files I work at, for
blender/src that's pretty behaving OK now. Not with 'paranoia debug' on
though, that's far beyond my competence!

-Ton-